Smoked Paprika Candied Bacon
Prep Time: 5 min. - Cook Time: 20 min. - Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Goodnight Brothers Hickory Smoked Dry Cured Bacon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp hot smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Arrange bacon in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Stir brown sugar with paprika. Sprinkle evenly over bacon in thin even layer.
- Bake, turning once for 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is lightly crisp and sugar is golden brown and bubbling. Transfer to parchment paper–lined tray; let cool completely.
- Substitute cayenne pepper for hot smoked paprika.
- Serve as a simple appetizer standing up in a tall glass.
- Chop candied bacon and sprinkle over baked sweet potatoes, add to grilled cheese or served with baked Brie cheese.